In just one year since it launched, Pok Pok Playroom has won an Apple Design Award, Editors’ Choice Award, and shipped seven impressive major updates.
Today’s release sees the launch of the all-new “Shops” toy that lets kids “explore an assortment of unique stores, people, and opportunities for learning.”
Here’s how Pok Pok describes Shops:
- Each store is handcrafted with endless opportunities for unique play and storytelling
- Care for cats, dogs, and other animals in the pet shop
- Explore self-expression with custom clothing and accessories in the boutique
- Plant, grow, and decorate with a variety of plants and flowers in the plant shop
- Buy, wrap, and deliver gift packages throughout the community
- Play pretend with a diverse cast of children and adults
Pok Pok Playroom is available from the App Store with a free 14-day trial.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: