Need to edit PDF text? It can then be convenient to convert the PDF to a Word file and we will detail the easiest methods here.
To modify or exploit the text of a PDF file, you can easily convert it into a Word file. Attention, depending on the design of the document, it will not always be possible to recover all the text, when it is integrated into an image for example. To perform this operation, you can go through Adobe Acrobat or directly through Word.
How to convert PDF to Word file with Adobe Acrobat?
After launching Adobe Reader DC, open the PDF file.
- Click on the tab File then on Convert to Word, Excel or Powerpoint.
- On the page that appears, make sure the output format is Document Microsoft Word (*.docx).
- Click on Exporter vers Word to finish.
- If Adobe Reader DC is free, the conversion is a service that costs 2.03 euros / month at Adobe.
If you don’t want to pay those few euros, then go through Word.
How to convert PDF to Word file with Word?
After launching Word, open the PDF file.
- Click on the tab File then To register sous.
- Select the folder where the new file will be saved.
- Once done, a window opens, click on the line Type and choose *.pdf.
- Click on To register to complete the operation.
This operation is possible on the majority of word processors, the name Save as can be replaced by Export for example.
How to convert PDF to Word file via third-party service?
You can also use internet services to perform this conversion. The operation is child’s play, it is generally sufficient to perform a drag-and-drop operation in a dedicated window.
Then you select the output format. Be careful, some services only offer to transform the text into an image or convert images without formatting with unformatted text. It is often necessary to pay a small tithe to have the best level of conversion. From PDF2GO, Sodapdf, ilovepdf or Freepdf, the services on the web are legion, however their privacy policies can vary greatly.
To follow us, we invite you to download our Android and iOS application. You can read our articles, files, and watch our latest YouTube videos.