No new hardware with new input concepts in sight, it will still take some time until iOS 16 and more – but there is an update to iWork 12.1. Apple mainly upgrades new templates and improves performance. Stage Manager is not mentioned, nor do we find any special adjustments on the M2. The last major update was in April, to version 12. Shortcuts for iWork were retrofitted there.
iWork 12.1 with small improvements
The release notes of the respective apps read as follows:
– Enjoy optimized performance when inserting rows and columns in large tables.
– Use mail merge to quickly create personalized letters, cards, and envelopes for multiple recipients.
– Choose from new, modern templates for event invitations, as well as report cards and certificates for learners.
– Add slick movement and interesting visuals to your presentations with dynamic backgrounds that continuously move as you move from one slide to the next.
– Choose between new animated themes with dynamic backgrounds.
– Skip or unhide all slides in a hidden group.
As always, updates to iWork 12.1 are free if you’ve already purchased (or received as a gift) iWork.