Xiaomi’s global technology leader will open the redesigned Xiaomi Store within the Arena Centar shopping center in Zagreb on Saturday, June 11, 2022, starting at 10:00 AM. The opening of the Xiaomi Store will be attended by Xiaomi representatives for Croatia and Slovenia and representatives of Bijelić Co, as well as Xiaomi representatives for Central and Eastern Europe.
For the first 50 customers who spend more than HRK 1,000, Xiaomi will reward:
- Electric scooter Mi Electric Scooter Essential, for the first 10 customers
- Robotic vacuum cleaner Mi Robot Vacuum Mop 2 Lite, for 11.-20. buyer
- Security camera Mi 360 ° Home Security Camera 2K, for 21.-30. buyer
- Smart bracelet Redmi Smart Band Pro, for 31.-40. buyer
- Bluetooth Speaker Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker, for 41-50 customers
In addition, throughout the day, customers can expect numerous discounts on more than 60 devices from the entire range – both smartphones and products from the ecosystem of Xiaomi. Let’s mention some of them:
- Xiaomi 11T smartphone
- Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Pametni sat Xiaomi Watch S1 Active GL
- Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 EU
- Tablet Xiaomi Pad 5
- Xiaomi 12X mobile phone
- Redmi Note 11 mobile phone
- and many other interesting devices…
There are a total of five Xiaomi Store stores on the Croatian market, two of which are located in Zagreb, and one each in Split, Rijeka and Osijek. By opening the redesigned Xiaomi Store in Zagreb, in cooperation with the authorized distribution partner Bijelić Co, Xiaomi will further increase the visibility of its products and presence in the Croatian capital.
The development and growth of Xiaomi’s retail network through the Xiaomi Store is a core strategy of Xiaomi. There are already more than 1,000 Xiaomi Store stores in international markets. The strengthening of the retail network on the Croatian market follows the excellent sales results that Xiaomi continuously achieves on the Croatian market.