The two-day conference is of an educational and business nature, intended for sales staff, members of the sales management, directors and sales managers, sellers and traders, all those who want to improve their sales skills and adapt sales operations to the customers of the future. The lecturers are experts in sales disciplines for B2B and B2C sales who present the conference participants with novelties in the sales sector, but also upgrade their knowledge and techniques from previous conferences. During the two days of professional education, as many as 28 top lecturers will teach the participants the latest sales techniques and methods, along with the awarding of the annual B2B Superseller of the Year awards, says the conference organizer and editor-in-chief of the Business Advisor, Sandra Mihelčić.
The lecturers at this year’s Superseller are:
Zvonko Merkaš, Mladen Jančić, Igor Herceg, Petar Majstrović, Sandro Kraljević, Jasmin Ibrahimović, Toni Babić, Ljiljana Kukec, Boris Šuša, Saša Petar, Dario Marčac, Željko Šundov, Kamilo Antolović, Danijel Bićanić, Sanela Dropulić, Branko Pavlović, Branimir Trošić , Hrvoje Bogdan, Tanja Pureta, Martina Osmak, Siniša Begović, Marija Novak Ištok, Matej Sakoman, Anita Lukenda Mlinac, Katarina Bačurin, Laura Dojmi, Tin Gojković, Dijana Domonkoš.
Briefly from the research related to the topic of the conference – Are we ready for the customers of the future:
- The future of sales is a combination of digital and physical sales
- In the next year, we will focus our business more in the direction of digital sales solutions
- The digital platforms we use in sales are social networks, newsletter, web shop and sales via applications (whatsapp, messenger, sms messages)
- We mostly sell our products through Facebook, Instagram, Linekedin and Tik Tok
- We do not plan to include a voice assistant service or RFID technology in our digital sales
- In our digital sales, we plan to include a shopping service with a pre-order, thereby guaranteeing our customers that they will be able to enter the store without waiting in line and view the offer without crowds
- In our sales, we use an omnichannel approach to the customer, i.e. every interaction with the customer – offline/online
- We do not use virtual reality in our sales (i.e. customers can see how our product would look in their space)
- We offer our customers the possibility of digital payment (paypal, keks pay, paycek and others)
The research was conducted in the period March-August 2022 on a sample of 522 completely filled anonymous questionnaires, sent to the e-mail addresses of directors of companies of all industries, with three or more employees in the Republic of Croatia. The research was carried out by the Poslovni savjelic in cooperation with the consulting firm Proago.